jEkam kasoti programme Periodical assessment test PAT PROGRAMME
for std 3 to 8
Gcert publish a circular about the Home learning assessment in this circular director of gcert also given details about the
PAT -PERIIDOCAL ASSESSMENT TEST
IN this circular we can find all the details about the above test which will be taken in the ending of this July month
Important facts about the PAT
- Periodical test will be of 25 marks
- Time will be one hour
- There will be five questions each of five marks
- Ekam Kasoti -PAT will be based on learning. out comes
- They will send the soft copy of PAT 2020 to the DPEO and the channel of BRC And CRc’s will send to the teachers.
- School have to give a individual print out to each student at their home.
- It is expected that student give the exam in the supervision of parents in the fearless enviourment
- Test will be taken on 29th and 30th of july
- Answer sheet of PAT should be submitted by the parents by 31st of July
- Answer sheet will be checked by the respective teacher
Syllabus of the PAT PERIODICAL ASSESSMENT TEST
So Here is the all details about the PAT
You can also check the official Circular of GCERT about the ekam kasoti .