Mandatory Microsoft teams virtual class
Yes Education department of Gujarat makes Microsoft teams virtual class mandatory because it is noticed that few of teachers are using Microsoft teams and teaching to students by taking virtual class. So now education department published a circular and publish the guidelines for Microsoft teams virtual class and makes the Virtual class mandatory.
It is known that due to Covid 19 education of students is disturb but teachers and the government doing there best to heal the damage.Teachers trying there best by teaching students which is called home learning programme .Some students having Devices for the home learning and some haven’t devices so teachers are handling them with possible solution.A survey has done and the result of this survey was that 40% students are using digital devices.
Gujarat government education department also came with many new initiative for the education of the students to make sure that no one stay out without learning . And the Microsoft Teams Virtual Class is one of the best of them
Education dep.have created Microsoft teams user account for all the students of 3 to 12 and teachers of government and granted schools So teachers can teach the students virtually by this platform.So it is necessary that every teacher use all IT materials available at school and make learning easy for the students in this situation.
So education dep. Published the guidelines hele to make this virtual class very effective and that guidelines is mention below.
GUIDLINES FOR THE MICROSOFT TEAMS VIRTUAL CLASS
Below is a guide to doing online classes through Microsoft Tips.
1. The Ayyar headmaster will have to prepare a weekly schedule in consultation with the school teachers to ensure that all the subjects are covered during the week.
2. Reach out the schedule to the parents and students and inform them in advance of the daily class. (One day before class)
3. Every teacher in the school must take one hour of online learning through microsoust teams.
4. Initially teachers can get necessary guidance from Principal / CRC Block MIS to run the class through Microsoft Tums.
5. What if teachers need to use Microsoft Teams to participate in the class? Provide necessary guidance or guidance to parents.
6, Organize in phases when the number of classes is very low and in a way that all the children in the class are involved. In addition, encourage more students to join.
7, DD Girnar or Gujarat Virtual School Classes. ,
8.Prioritize the convenience of their time so that maximum students can participate.
9, There should be no external disturbance during class.
10, keep one hour duration of 30-35 minutes for elementary classes (standard 1 to 8 and 40-45 minutes for secondary class (standard 9 to 12).
11, give 10-15 minutes break between two consecutive hours.
12.Encourage students to discuss in detail by making them interesting in an online class, 13. How to use the Internet with caution Discussion with regular students Turn them towards academic activity,
14. Improve the hour based on comments received for immediate and continuous feedback
15. 2-3 Giving homework / rehearsals after completing the themes and taking comments related to the courses in the form of activities and reviewing them during the discussion
16. Rehearsals can be in the form of individual or group activities
17. Teachers can set their own criteria for tracking and monitoring,
18 Prepare class planning before class by Microsoft Tips
19. Use DIKSHA portal, syllabus and other online resources for lesson planning
20. Keep a record of how many lessons have been completed with student attendance. .. 21. Using a variety of study materials created by the entire Education, GCERT and Board of Secondary Education and other online resources,
22.Students will be able to measure the presentation in the following form created by the teacher during the online class.
a, Slides should be easily readable,
b, 5 bullet points on each topics
C.Pictures, photos, graphs. Maximum use of charts
d, kaukh kautali if possible, font size – keep minimum